Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
What is EDDM?
EDDM or Every Door Direct Mail is USPS program that allows you to market to large areas with a low per piece cost (as little as $0.187) which is a substantial saving compared to regular targeted mailing costs.
Sounds Great, How Does it Work?
1. Go to USPS.com and sign up for an account (if you don't already have one)
2. Select Neighborhoods & Audience, Choose the neighborhoods in the EDDM Online Tool where your customers live. Use the tool to target customers by specific demographics such as age, household size, and income.
3. Design & Print Your Mailpiece, Follow direct mail design best practices to create effective EDDM advertising pieces. Sending actionable mail with a clear offer and call to action will help generate customer responses. We can design your print piece see our design services. You don't need to use our design services just upload your EDDM ready files when ordering.
4. Choose Drop-Off Date & Payment Options Select your drop-off date and payment type. The EDDM User Guide explains the specific drop-off steps and options available.
5. Print Forms & Prepare Mailing Bundles, On the Order Confirmation screen, you'll view and print all necessary Postal Service™ processing forms and the right EDDM facing slip to attach to your mailing bundles
6. Drop Off or Ship Your Mailing Take or send your mailing to the Post Office locations that will deliver to your selected EDDM routes.
How Do I Make Sure My Files Are EDDM Ready?
Every Door Direct Mail-Retail Indicia Guidelines
Every EDDM mailpiece must have an EDDM indicia with “ECRWSS” in the address area, within the permit indicia, or below the permit, like the examples to the right.
The EDDM Retail Indicia does not have a specific size requirement but must be larger than .5" x .5".
The type font must be in all caps and at least a 4 point size.
Place the indicia in the upper right hand corner of the mailpiece.
It should fit in the area 1.625" from the right edge and 1.375" from top edge.
Leave 1/8" of space around the top and right edge.
EDDM is a U.S. Postal Service program developed to help businesses get their promotions and advertisements into the hands of a targeted audience, while reducing the cost of preparing and delivering mailing campaigns.
It's the perfect solution for businesses large and small, allowing you to target homes in your area or across the country. No mailing list or postage permit is required, which saves you time and money. The Every Door Direct Mail-Retail price per piece for Flats weighing no more than 3.3 oz is $0.178.
Please note: EDDM orders must meet "commercial flat" specifications and all other USPS requirements.